Willow’s Life Story

Hi I’m Willow the dog of the house there have been humans who have wrote books but not by dogs, today I will be telling you my life story so how I live. It all started when I was 8 weeks old and I was sitting in a tiny glass cage with the rest of my brothers and sisters trying to act cute so someone would take us home. Two people walked in front of our cage didn’t look at us went straight to the fish obviously people like boring animals like a gold fish. It was days us pups sat there perfectly and still no one wanted us yet. Soon most of my sisters were gone and only 1 of my brothers it was really boring just sitting there waiting, waiting and waiting. On a warm day a little girl and her mum came in to get a mouse, the little girl ran straight up to the cage and looked at all of the puppies all my brothers and sisters ran to the glass and acted super cute I just sat in the corner and watch until the little girl pointed at me, was she really looking at me or someone on the other side of the glass it was too good to be true. Her mum came over a said no but she kept trying I was really excited and I think she was too, her mum looked at me and said how cute I was I felt like saying thank you miss but I can’t talk human. Her mum was thinking I felt like I was going to fly into the sky I was that nervous. My brothers and sisters were whining to get out. She finally said yes I ran round my cage like a speed bullet but they weren’t allowed to take me home yet because I was too young, I dropped to the floor not trying to act cute anymore. My brothers and sisters wanted to come home with me I felt sorry for them. I waited in my cage for a couple of weeks wondering when they were coming back to get me. I was half asleep when I saw the girl and another girl I was thinking I was going crazy her and the other girl came rushing over to my cage I ran to the glass and jumped up. Her mum gave the green paper stuff to the lady and then I had a family yeah. My new friend Eden and her friend Lilli sat with me in the back while we went in a giant machine that made a horrible noise. We started to get close to Lilli’s house and I needed to go to the bathroom  I couldn’t hold it any longer and all of a sudden I pooped everywhere Eden and Lilli were screaming super loud that my ear drums almost dropped. When Lilli got dropped off we went to Eden’s nans house to get my blankets out of the car because I pooped on them yuck. Eden’s Nan and pop was giving me cuddles and kisses the they let me outside to play with an old dog called Charlie, he didn’t really like me but I still tried to be his friend. Then it was time to go home, when we got home Eden and her mum put me in my bed and waited until I was fast asleep. It had past 7 months and we were getting ready for Christmas but Charlie had passed away in those months that went by and everyone missed him. It was Christmas Eve Eden and her mum had set up bowls of carrots I went out and helped myself thinking that they were mine. But they were obviously not my carrots. Then it was Christmas day that was the worst day of my life I had been trotted on, walked on and many more. 3 weeks went by and we went on a holiday to Apollo bay, I was so tired but I still had fun playing at the beach with Eden. It’s been short but it feels long I have learnt many lessons as tricks but I will never forget the first 6 months of my life.

This entry was posted in Narratives by eden2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About eden2012

Hello and welcome to my blog.This is where i will show my work that i have done at school. Here is a little bit about me. NAME:Eden. ANIMALS:Dog,Fish and 2 mice. FAVOURITE COULOR:Purple. FAVOURITE ANIMALS:Dog,Rabbit and a Hores. MY HOBBIES:Little athletics. There is 5 this about me. Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment.