Graduation

As we walk into the gym’s doors I froze, I felt like I was about to fall, I shivered because I was so nervous that I would fall over and make a complete fool of myself. As I sat down quietly the ceremony started.

Lee introduced Jack to talked  about being a school captain, then Jules talked how school captain made an impacted to him and then Amelia thanked many different people.

Jack Introduced Matt to talk about how we have grown past these 6 years of school and then him and our classroom teacher Jess handed out the scrolls and a little present, Tommy was first I was seconded to get handed my scroll.

After all the scrolls were handed out it was time for Grace to present her valedictory speech, it was amazing. Then Rebecca our acting principal handed out specialist awards. After that Eleanor won the excellent award, Jules won the academic achievement award and Amelia won the duxs award.

Finally there was our surprise that not many people new. When they found out they were shocked. We stunned them with a fabulous dance. When we walked out we were prod to be graduating, with our hands high in the sky.

Once we finished the dance we gave our parents a special present and then we said our goodbye’s, I will never forget all of my special bonds and memories and I hope every year 6 thinks the same.

This entry was posted in Reflections by eden2012. Bookmark the permalink.

About eden2012

Hello and welcome to my blog.This is where i will show my work that i have done at school. Here is a little bit about me. NAME:Eden. ANIMALS:Dog,Fish and 2 mice. FAVOURITE COULOR:Purple. FAVOURITE ANIMALS:Dog,Rabbit and a Hores. MY HOBBIES:Little athletics. There is 5 this about me. Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment.