Exercise 14: Conjunctions
1. Apples and oranges are good for you.
2. It was a life and death situation.
3. Look under the table and in the closet
4. I wanted to travel quickly and cheaply, but I couldn’t get a ride.
5. We bought the tickets, so we went to the concert.
6. After we saw a deer, we drove to Doaktown.
7. Before he gets sicker, he should go to the doctor.
8. We sent you a full and complete refund when you asked for it.
9. We ran home because it was raining.
10. Until the snow melts, we will have to stay home.
Exercise 15 Conjunctions
1. Although she missed the bus, she and Lily still arrived on time.
2. Andy bought it because he liked it yet he never wore it.
3. Betty or Fran will bring the books which you wanted.
4. The waiter who served our lunch was really nice but slow.
5. I saw the nests that the robins built both on the porch and in the tree.
6. Until we see it, we won’t believe it.
7. If you are ready, we can leave so we will be on time.
8. When they had finished, they gave it to the teacher.
9. Roller blades and skateboards are very popular.
10. CDs are great because they have good quality sound.